Thursday 9 December 2010

Thank God I am a human being!

Its my birthday today. Firstly, thanks to my mum and dad :)

Some time before the day could arrive i was talking to a friend of mine.

I told him that i really cant help avoid thinking how things changed so much in over a year. My voice went a bit low when i was telling him how uncontrollable tears some time start to water my eyes when i recall how it all used to be and how it is all now.

I wont be thinking about these things everyday, however, birthday can be an exception right?

Well, this is what he gotta say, "Athiq, you see what, when i look at you, i see a human being. I dont find much of human beings around me. I don't see a big man though. Just a boy, who is on the brink of turning into a man" (Oh goodness, i just completed 26 years and this guys still thinks i am a boy! Forgive him O' Lord :P )

He continued with a philosophical note, "If you feel like you failed in something, and it could be anything, the next time, just try with more efforts. You are sure to get it some time. But make sure your efforts are worth it"

Advice is so easy to give, man. Just like i used to give. Now that it comes back to me, i get a chance to see what it takes someone to follow my advices!

For i always used to believe in trying again. Just like Valluvar quotes,

"Deivathal agatheninum muyarchi than
mei varutha kooli tharum
"

Lastly, i have a prayer for this special day.

"Oh dear God, bless me in earning and preserving the most precious of things in life, loving souls :).

Thank you!"

2 comments:

  1. You wished you were there with me!

    That is something man. Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete