Wednesday 26 January 2011

Lesson of the day: You cant please everyone all the time and you shouldn't be!

I try to be nice to everyone. Except for the few over whom I take much rights, I never show my anger to people. I take people the way they are. This is how this person is. No point expecting them to be real nice. I do follow this. However there comes instances when trying to be too nice turns out only to be totally meaningless. It hurts. I can't be mr.perfect. Even if I could be, seems like there are some people who I can't please all the time. Now I ask myself? Why do I need to be too good? Always look what mistake I might have done rather than not thinking for a split second whether the other person could be wrong? Isn't it more important to see what is right rather than just analyzing whether I am right?

Am I a good person if I am good to everyone around me? Clearly, I am not! I will speak good, do good. But I need to do mostly for what is right. Irrespective of me or someone else. Mistake is a mistake, I do or someone else do. I can't be biased here. Forgiving other people is left to me. However I need to accept that people do mistakes and not just me. When someone is wrong I should say they are wrong, never mind who it is. Close to me, not close to me. Sensitive, non-sensitive. Soft, rough. None of my f'king business. Wrong is wrong, right is right, anytime anywhere anybody!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment