Monday 3 January 2011

Friendship wont sink. Its stronger than bloody Icebergs.

My friends never stop to amaze me. Not that they are some characters. But coz at times they show their care in ways I can't even see! Just like I try sometimes ;)

The best part is, my close friends know my negatives. They constantly give a shot to let me come over them. Find ways how I can improve myself. They never stop doing it! Just like my mum who never gets tired of complaining something wrong in me! Some of my friends handle those areas pretty softly. They say, "Buddy, I think its best not to do that". Some give out sarcastic comments, "You're gonna love it athiq. Can't help". Some get as harsh as they could, "Why the f'k you do that. When would you stop being a bitch?"

However they deliver it, the intention is clear as crystal. Its pure care. Some people even get angry on me. Say to others about me not doing the right thing. This is even cleverer. That "other person" knows how to get the message across in a better way or its just amplifying the advice. Nevertheless, when they find me a better person in time, they just love me even more. That said they never stopped loving me even when I was a prick doing shit things. They never gave up on me. Some believed I would listen. Some just waited for me to learn things on my own. So here I am, still making new mistakes; having the lessons well learnt from past ones; thanking my beloved friends for making me a better man everyday.

There is a saying:
"Kakkaiku than kunju pon kunju"
For every mom her son is the best, so was I for my mum.
Now what about the friends I got. Dont know when i was born in their hearts. They do protect me all the time. Not one friend who missed to say, "dear, don't get near that. Its gonna hurt", when they found me getting towards dangerous areas. Not one friend who said, "know what, I am busy with something. Don't mess me up with your whinings now". No! They had the time for me. They always did. God! Do one thing for me please. Bless them. Make them smile all day. If at all they had to face tough times, let that be a stepping stone to a better time.

God, I love'em all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment