Saturday 29 May 2010

Athiq! Find a girl of your choice but let her be Muslim!

Do I really have 'my' choice here? Isnt there a filter already set by you guys? Ladies and gentlemen, i have got a couple of questions for you:

"Can only a muslim girl be a friend to me?
Can ony a muslim girl make love to me?
Can only a muslim bring up children with good virtue?
Can only a muslim girl take care of me until i find my grave?

Dont girls in any other religion do the obove activities in their life? Why your eyes cant see them when it comes to finding your life partners? Are they all sinners? You are the sinners!! You discriminate human beings on the basis of the doctrines they follow! Your brains are so fucked up. Help yourself to get out of the shit you are in. Dont blind your eyes in the name of religious morality. Atleast, dont you try your trick on me. Thank you God for making me immune to their blackmagic spells :)

No comments:

Post a Comment